I’ve always wished to visit Croatia. It’s a Slavic country with amazing nature and mild, Mediterranean climate on the coast and islands, with the clear waters of the Adriatic Sea – this country has always attracted my attention. Finally, in August 2012 I fulfilled my wish.
If you are considering whether it’s worth having a vacation in Croatia, then I would definitely say: “IT’S WORTH IT”! But if the Capslock mode does not seem that plausible, here are the top 10 reasons to visit Croatia.
- Croatia is a country with a stunning Ecology: perfectly clean water, clear fresh air, pine forests, mountains and rocky beaches. Your holiday will not only be interesting and memorable, but also healthy.
- The mild climate of the Adriatic coast will allow you to enjoy the sun and the warm fresh sea, and provide some respite from the sweltering heat, even in August.
- The abundance of oyster and fish farms provide seafood at affordable prices. A plate of fish, mussels or oysters will cost you less than a meat dish. Seafood in Croatia is very fresh and tasty. Another plus for your healthy vacation.
- There are numerous islands scattered along the Adriatic coast of Croatia, giving more choice for your holidays whilst providing an added bonus of moving from one place to another.
- The favorable geographical position of Croatia (Dubrovnik) allows you, without a large investment of time, to visit its neighbours: Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and even Italy.
- Do you like intelligent holidays filled with visits to historic sites, museums, monuments, churches? I promise – you will not be disappointed in Croatia!
- Lovers of strolls through the old town and the parks, shopping, evening gatherings in the restaurant /bar /cafe also will not remain indifferent.
- Do you prefer an active rest? Croatian resorts offer a variety of opportunities for an active recreation: hiking, kayaking, rafting, diving, tours to the islands, etc.
- Growing grapes and the production of tasty, selected wines is an old tradition of Croatia. Wine of excellent quality combined with the most delicious dishes of national cuisine will leave a good impression of the country.
- Croatia is a very hospitable country. Whether you’re traveling alone, or with your family and children, or together with someone you love – you would have an amazing holidays and certainly would fall in love with Croatia and would wish to come back here again.
If you have any comment or question, please let me know about it!