Check out Top 5 Must Do Things in Dubrovnik!
- Visit the Old City. Take a walk through the oldest and most famous street in Dubrovnik – Stradun.
- Climb Mount Srđ (413m), which offers a magnificent view of Dubrovnik. You can get to the top of the mountain on foot (it takes about 90 minutes), or you can use the cable car. The round-trip ticket will cost you 10 euros.
- Explore the stunning beaches of Dubrovnik. Bathe in the fresh clear Adriatic Sea.
- Visit Lokrum – a beautiful island just a few meters away from Dubrovnik. The price of a return ticket is 7.5 euros. We were delighted with this island! I could have stayed there for a long time and didn’t want to come back!
- Visit Lopud. A beautiful island with wonderful nature. You can reach the island by a ferry which departs from the port of Gruž. This trip will take 55 minutes. Unfortunately I can not remember the price of the ticket, but roughly it was 5 euros round trip. Here you can find a schedule of ferries of the port Gruž.
If you have any comment or question, please drop a line below!